Since April of 2012 it is necessary to obtain informed consent from users in order to install cookies in their devices (mobiles phones, computers, etc.), with a few given exceptions (cookie exempt).
2. HOW TO COMPLY
A. In order to inform user and obtain their consent whenever user visits the website, by means of the layer information format, a method consisting in presenting user information on purposes of website or third-party cookies. And by means of the action by which user understand they are accepting (e. g., keep on browsing the website), with a link to the website containing COOKIES POLICY. To this end, the following plug-ins or software can be installed in website:
METHOD B. For websites using Wordpress, use “UK COOKIE CONSENT” plug-in by Catapult. It is free of charge, and you can download it at: http://wordpress.org/plugins/uk-cookie-consent/
3. “COOKIES POLICY” website edition
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are files downloaded to your device in order for you to access websites. Among other things, cookies help store and recover information on a user’s browsing activity, o be stored in the device and – depending on the information they contain – to be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only related to anonymous users and their computers or devices, and never store or have any access to personal data.
3. Types of cookies
1. Website’s own cookies: sent to user’s device from a server managed by editor and offering services required by user.
2. Third-party cookies: sent to user’s device from a server not managed by editor but by a third party treating data obtained through cookies.
3. Session cookie: designed to remain only in temporary memory while the user navigates the website.
4. Persistent cookies: information are kept in device and accessed or used every time the user visits the website for as long as the creator decides, a period ranging from a few minutes to several years.
5. Analysis cookies: treated by same-site or third parties to learn about number of users accessing the site, for statistics purposes about services offered. Browsing is analyzed in order to improve products and services offered.
6. Advertising cookies: for efficient management of advertising space whenever creator includes them in a website, app or platform offering the service required, based on criteria like content or frequency of ads.
7. Behavioral advertising cookies: for the most efficient management of advertising space whenever creators include them in a website, app or platform offering services required by users. Cookies store information on behavior of users by means of ongoing tracking of browsing history, to develop specific profiles that will allow owners to show ads depending on this history. Also, whenever browsing a website or opening e-mails with ads of products of services, cookies may be used to later show browser information or ads related to their search history, to develop control of ads depending on visits, time and place of ad, etc.
4. Types of cookies used in this website
Cookies used in our website, both same-site and third-party cookies, will store and access information on language, type of browser used, and other general data defined by user. They also help track activity with the purpose of offering better, more efficient and personal services. PARIMEX, S.A. does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies are useful to help us improve services in what is known today as the IT society for they help users browse and access services offered by this website while also helping browsers set their preferences only once, and not every time they visit the website. At the same time, cookies improve operation of website and access to services offered by website, following a study of information provided by cookies already stored.
|__utma||Third-party (Google Analytics)||2 years||Distinguish users and sessions.||Non exempt|
|__utmb||Third-party (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||Define new sessions or views.||Non exempt|
|__utmc||Third-party (Google Analytics)||End of session||Set for use with Urchin.||Non exempt|
|__utmz||Third-party (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores information on origin, tracking path of user to website.||Non exempt|
5. Revoking and eliminating cookies
User may access browser setting at all times, to accept or reject all cookies or else select those to be accepted and/or rejected, by means of the following steps and depending on browser used:
Google Chrome (Tools Menu)
Setting>Show advanced> Privacy (Content setting)> Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Tools Menu)
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, iPad and iPhone
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6. Third-party service providers
Third-party service providers with whom we signed agreements for services requiring cookies are the following:
|Company||Purpose of service and cookies||Information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistics analytics of website to count visitors, pages visited, keywords used, etc.||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|